Friday 11 September 2015

#131 Capture Me (The Oil Barons Book 1), Ann Jacobs

#131 Capture Me (The Oil Barons Book 1), Ann Jacobs

This book was very different to what I am used to, the culture change between the two main characters I thought made it very different to other books I’ve read. I thought it was a very easy and quick read  that solely revolves around two characters.

The main characters are Shana and Bear, Shana wanting to become part of his life and culture and Bear looking for someone that will welcome both him and his family’s customs. I was fairly surprised to be reading about a woman who did not mind being in a relationship with someone who honestly and openly has other lovers and it was very refreshing.

The storyline and pacing were superb for such a short book giving us a real insight into the characters and a new twist on an overused concept.

A great quick book 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment