Wednesday 20 May 2015

Reading challenge Update

Ok, I'm so lost with my reading challenge I'm going to list all the books I've read since January then delete the ones I've already told you about. The most important thing to know is that I'm 57 books through my 126 books and 9 books ahead of schedule. So here goes:

  1. Missy Goes To West Point, P G Alison (kindle)
  2. Lovers Purr, Clausia M Farwell (kindle)
  3. Lovers Pounce, Clausia M Farwell (kindle)
  4. Cross My Heart Hope To Spy, Ally Carter(paperback)
  5. The Dwarf And The Twins, Katharina Gerlach (kindle)
  6. Fatal Call, Martha Bourke (kindle)
  7. Hers To Bear,  Tamara Hoffa (kindle)
  8. Temptation Resort (Jess), Erzabet Bishop (kindle)
  9. Rough: Daunting Temptation, Drucie Anne Taylor (kindle)
  10. All These Things I've Done, Gabrielle Zevin (kindle)
  11. Firebolt, Adrienne Woods (kindle)
  12. The Assassins Curse,Cassandra Rose Clarke  (paperback)
  13. First Frost, Jennifer Estep (kindle)
  14. The Deal, Elle Kennedy (kindle)
  15. Shadow And Bone, Leigh Bardugo (paperback)
  16. The Nightlife Moscow, Travis Luedke (kindle)
  17. Eternal Captive, Laura Wright (paperback)
  18. V Is For Virgin, Kelly Oram (kindle)
  19. Marked For Magic, Daisy Banks (kindle)
  20. Sisters Red, Jackson Pearce (kindle)
  21. Young Knights Of The Round Table, Julia Golding (paperback)
  22. Fire And Flood, Victoria Scott (paperback)
  23. Taming The Legend, Kat Lantham (kindle)
  24. Paper Towns, John Green (paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment